Experience has taught me that the biggest obstacle to financial security for most people is their own behavior. That’s why I seek to form trusting, long term relationships with clients, serving as their personal financial coach by:
1. Helping them set specific and meaningful goals that are aligned with their values
2. Providing them with a comprehensive, personalized plan for effectively pursuing their goals
3. Encouraging and motivating them to adopt and consistently practice the productive financial behaviors necessary to successfully execute their plan
4. Making strategic adjustments in their plan as their circumstances and goals evolve over time
I don’t believe in shortcuts to financial security. I advocate time-tested financial principles including prudent and responsible debt management, disciplined saving and investing and a thoughtful insurance strategy for managing financial risk. And as an Investment Advisor Representative (IAR), I am held to a fiduciary standard, required in all cases to act in the clients’ best interests.
About First Command
First Command was founded in 1958 by a retired Air Force officer intent on improving the financial well-being of service members and their families. Today, more than 500 First Command Financial Advisors across the country and abroad are committed to fulfilling the company’s Mission of “Coaching those who serve in their pursuit of financial security”.
- Comprehensive financial planning
- Investment strategies
- Risk management
- Debt management
This material contains a testimonial from a client of First Command Financial Services, Inc. and/or its affiliated entities (together "First Command"). The testimonial was provided by the client on a strictly voluntary basis. First Command has not paid any direct or indirect compensation to the client for the testimonial and is unaware of any other material conflicts of interest. The testimonial may not be representative of the experience of other First Command clients and is no guarantee of future performance or success.